LaserPro® Commercial Lending makes it easy for financial institutions to handle the application and closing phases of virtually any commercial loan request, while maintaining document compliance.
Understanding the importance of the ALLL – and how upcoming changes to the methodology for calculating it may impact your financial institution’s lending strategy – makes this webinar a “don’t miss” for today’s commercial lenders.
Led by a strong panel of industry thought leaders and lending experts, this compelling discussion of the proposed Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) accounting standard and related topics includes these hot-button issues:
- Considerations for implementing FASB’s CECL model
- Comparison of the incurred loss model to CECL
- Tips for getting your leadership team and board ready for the transition
- Transitioning to CECL: A Proposed Timeline and Implementation Schedule
- How to store, collect and track historical data about loan portfolios
- CECL survey results and how other institutions are preparing
This free webinar is for anyone involved in CECL transition planning at a bank or credit union. We will address many of the questions your board of directors may be asking about. Get the insights you need to plan your preparations for CECL.
Jim Jones, President and CEO, First Wellesley Consulting Group, Inc.
Bernard O’Sullivan, Managing Director, Rockboro Analytics
Tammy Campbell, Senior Compliance Counsel, D+H
Kevin Washington, Product Manager, D+H