A global payment hub for high value, mass payments and immediate payments.
Around the world, the momentum behind real-time payments is growing. The U.S. is next to take the plunge, with the launch of The Clearing House’s real-time payments network. While some early adopters are actively testing capabilities, many banks are still grappling with a fundamental question: how to build a business case for, and rapidly deliver customer value from real-time payments?
Listen to a complimentary webinar and hear our panel of industry experts discuss how banks can prepare for this once-in-a-lifetime paradigm shift, including:
- Insights on developing the business case
- How existing systems will be impacted, and what changes are needed to ensure your bank is prepared for 24/7/365 availability
- How banks can increase revenues and gain competitive advantage by offering new real-time payments products and services
- Irfan Ahmad, VP Product Development, The Clearing House
- Ian Macallister, VP Product Management, Early Warning Services
- Peter Gordon, Head of Enterprise Payment Strategy, Santander Bank N.A.
- Gene Neyer, Head of Industry & Regulatory, D+H