You’re already seeing that technology is changing the way your customers/members interact with your institution, with many using their mobile devices first. Also consider that as mobile banking grows, branch banking is shrinking.
All of your branch employees know to alert customers/members of products or services that would benefit them. However, how do you get that same level of cross-sell with mobile?
Watch Citizens Federal Credit Union President/CEO Jim Weaver, and VP of Bookkeeping and Member Technology Steven Maier discuss:
- How they determined the best mobile banking app solution for their institution
- What successes they had with customers with their new mobile solution
- How Citizens generates cross-sell with its mobile solution
- Citizens Federal Credit Union best practice recommendations
Also hear from Malauzai’s Chief Partnership Officer Steve Reich to learn:
- How to monetize your mobile opportunity
- Key mobile trends in financial services
- Recommended strategies changes considering how consumers are now using mobile
This webinar is a wonderful opportunity to learn from mobile experts. Citizens Federal Credit Union had a need to provide superior service to those unable to visit its branch, but were unhappy with its existing mobile app. Jim Weaver and Steven Maier led their institution to a new level of success with mobile. Steve Reich is Chief Partnership Officer of Malauzai Software Inc., an industry leader in the mobile banking market, and brings over 30 years of experience in marketing, customer support and software implementation.