Consumerbot™ is now part of Total Lending™, D+H’s end-to-end solution designed to support lenders throughout the lending workflow. To learn more, please visit the D+H Total Lending page.
Consumerbot is a web-based solution that allows lenders to receive accurate, qualified applications via the Internet, in the branch or call center, or through loan officers.
Consumers are using online channels for shopping and most other types of service – including financial services – in overwhelming numbers.
Consumerbot, the consumer loan solution based on the well-known Mortgagebot®, gives lenders a browser-based platform on which borrowers will have an intuitive, easy-to-follow path when applying for non-real estate secured loans for autos, boats, recreational vehicles, personal loans and more.
With seamless access from the financial institution’s website, Consumerbot allows borrowers to fill in their information and apply for loans at a time and place that’s convenient for them - and to receive approval quickly. They can also apply at a branch with the help of front-line staff.
Consumerbot blends in with the look and feel of the financial institution’s existing website, to offer a secure, convenient online branch that is open at any hour of the day or night.
Consumerbot delivers a number of benefits including:
- A connected, versatile experience that allows borrowers to begin and complete an application in one channel (online, for example), or begin in one and complete in another - possibly a branch location.
- Web-based SaaS technology that enables consumers to complete a loan application at the time and place that is best for them.
- A browser-based solution that eliminates the need for extra hardware or onsite software installation and updates.
- Automatic credit retrieval.
- A secure infrastructure that protects sensitive borrower information with redundant back-up systems, multi-level data security and rigorous independent audits.
- Centralized infrastructure, software and support.
- Open, scalable architecture, with the ability to build onto the solution using internal and external integration, or to integrate with third-party business partners by linking directly to automated underwriting systems and credit reporting solutions.