DecisionPro™ is now part of Total Lending™, D+H’s end-to-end solution designed to support lenders throughout the lending workflow. To learn more, please visit the D+H Total Lending page.
DecisionPro is a complete consumer loan origination system that automates credit underwriting steps to make it faster and easier to process a credit application by providing policy-based, automated decisions or recommendations.
DecisionPro gives community lenders, banks, credit unions and finance companies, automated workflow, better credit and compliance risk management and improved operational efficiency. DecisionPro delivers a powerful suite of productivity tools that address the key areas of credit underwriting and origination workflow management.
DecisionPro provides financial institutions with:
- A complete consumer loan origination system that automates most credit underwriting steps, making it faster and easier to process a credit application by providing policy-based automated decisions or recommendations.
- A streamlined application process including Adverse Action Letters and auto-generated notifications.
- ‘What-if’ calculations and comprehensive financial and budget analysis tools.
- Duplicate application, OFAC and bureau alerts.
- Automatic retrieval and parsing of credit bureau reports.
- Automobile dealer loan processing via DealerTrack™ and RouteOne®.
- Vehicle Valuation (NADA®, Black Book®, Kelley Blue Book®, and CARFAX).
- A standard risk-based pricing module.
- Business intelligence reporting and analysis powered by Motivity Solutions.
DecisionPro enables financial institutions to:
- Improve customer service by automating most credit underwriting steps, making it faster and easier to process a credit application and inform the customer of the loan decision.
- Improve decision quality and reduce credit risk by considering score, rules and internal policy to ensure fast, fair and consistent treatment of each applicant.
- Enforce lending limits and override limits for each officer, documenting any exceptions.
- Employ OFAC and bureau alerts, such as Fraud and Active Duty Alerts, to minimize related exposure.
- Stay compliant with tools to facilitate HMDA data collection, HPML risk-based pricing, FACT Act and Regulation B compliance - and record well-documented transaction history information.
- Ensure compliant loan documentation nationwide through integration with LaserPro®, the industry’s most highly regarded compliant loan documentation system.
- Access powerful analytics thanks to integration with Motivity Solutions, to get more out of systems, people and processes.