Exchange, a secure document management solution, allows mortgage lenders and sales professionals to share, store, and manage all of the documents associated with the mortgage sales process.
This feature rich D+H mortgage document management solution provides:
- Integration with Expert and Express for seamless and secure document transmission and collaboration between originators and lenders.
- Centralized, secure storage: all of the documents associated with a mortgage transaction, regardless of size or file type, are kept in one central folder (the deal folder) for easy access, review, and maintenance.
- Easy document upload and document export functionality, with automated notifications when documents arrive or are updated.
- A simple, intuitive user interface that minimizes training requirements.
- Advanced search capabilities for easy document retrieval.
Exchange benefits mortgage professionals and lenders by:
- Connecting the document management solution to Expert, D+H’s mortgage origination system, with the minimum of effort.
- Enabling more efficient and secure electronic document sharing between lenders and mortgage sales professionals.
- Saving time and money through a reduced reliance on offsite storage and retrieval of physical documentation.
- Providing functionality that has been specifically developed to support the requirements and nuances of the Canadian mortgage industry.
- Facilitating audit and compliance requirements by ensuring required documentation is complete and on file.
Processing mortgage applications involves a lot of paper. From proof of employment, wages and identity through to the actual mortgage contract itself, all of the documents need to be shared, stored and managed throughout the mortgage life.
Exchange provides mortgage professionals and lenders with a common solution for securely sharing, storing and managing documents. It integrates seamlessly with Expert mortgage origination and Express mortgage underwriting solutions to maximize the efficiency gains associated with electronic document management - while minimizing the additional effort, risk and cost inherent in maintaining a stand-alone solution.