For originators of residential mortgage loans selling these loans on the secondary market, LaserPro® Mortgage Lending offers the functionality and performance needed to provide faster and more informed processing, while reducing loan costs.
LaserPro Mortgage Lending streamlines the mortgage lending process from origination and processing to closing and ULDD-compliant loan delivery. Irrespective of where the collateral is and where the loan is taking place in the U.S., LaserPro Mortgage Lending gathers the right information and produces the documentation needed to comply with the appropriate federal and state regulations.
LaserPro Mortgage Lending provides financial institutions with:
- Application data entry based upon industry standard 1003 (Uniform Residential Loan Application).
- Multi-directional access to Credit Bureaus and Automated Underwriting systems.
- The ability to add on multi-directional access to Flood Hazard Determination providers.
- Access to Conditions Management for establishing, communicating and tracking the satisfaction of conditions of approval.
- The ability to create verifications and adverse action letters.
- A mortgage closing document set that includes the instruments necessary to support the secondary market’s most popular loan programs.
LaserPro Mortgage Lending enables financial institutions to:
- Manage compliance with the TILA RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) requirements. LaserPro Mortgage Lending produces the loan estimate, closing disclosure and other required documents.
- Generate compliant mortgage origination, processing and closing stage disclosures, including the Fannie Mae®/Freddie Mac 1003 application and 1008 underwriting forms.
- Produce Adjustable Rate Mortgage early disclosures via the optional EARLY ARM module.
- Generate a document set that includes the secondary market notes, riders, addenda and security instruments necessary to support secondary market loan programs, whether fixed rate or adjustable rate (Treasury, LIBOR, Cost of Funds), including installment, balloon and construction payment structures.
- Reduce paper with D+H’s in-branch eSignature solution ProSign®, or sign and distribute documents remotely through D+H’s tightly integrated alliance with eLynx.
Bar Code - Bar coding documents prior to scanning makes it easy for the imaging system to auto-index the documents and allows for quick and easy retrieval throughout the business. Bar coding, however, can be a time consuming task.
E-Print Connect™ - E-Print Connect for LaserPro and DepositPro® handles document delivery needs, enabling LaserPro and DepositPro documents to be sent by email.
GeoPro® - GeoPro for LaserPro and DepositPro standardizes and geocodes addresses to reduce the cost of mailings and to help you better target your sales campaigns.
IT Planning - D+H’s IT Planning service helps financial institutions to evaluate their current infrastructure and use of D+H applications and their alignment with strategic business and IT plans.
ProSign - ProSign helps to implement a paperless process and eliminate the need to scan most documents after they have been signed.
Reports and Forms - D+H designs and produces specialized reports for managers and executives to ensure they have the up-to-date and accurate information they need at their fingertips.
Upgrade Assistance - D+H’s experts ensure that the latest versions of D+H software and systems are running and that clients are aware of the new features and functionality available to optimize usage and productivity.