Servicing Director® is a complete servicing system to handle all types of loans and deliver a comprehensive set of tightly integrated functional areas that mirror staffing functions, making the system easy to learn and use.
From loan boarding through payoff, Servicing Director streamlines the entire servicing process to help financial institutions support borrower and investor needs with confidence. All sections work together to enhance the focus on the customer and improve operational efficiency, while reducing the overall cost of servicing. Financial institutions can build the system they need to improve every aspect of their servicing operation.
Servicing Director provides financial institutions with:
- A complete servicing system to handle all types of loans.
- Escrow account servicing, including annual analysis and reporting.
- An integrated default management solution to manage defaulted loans and get them back on track.
- A subservicing feature, to support financial institutions who provide service for other lenders on a private-label basis.
- A customer self-service feature, which enables customers to view loan history, escrow and ARM information via the website.
- A Service Release feature to automate the entire service release process.
Servicing Director enables financial institutions to:
- Streamline their entire loan servicing process to better manage risk by using one system to manage all loans, including residential, commercial, construction, consumer and timeshare loans.
- Reduce training costs, automate routine transactions and provide superior services to borrowers and investors.
- Import new loans directly from LaserPro®, the industry’s most recognized compliant loan documentation system and MortgagebotLOS™, D+H’s Web-based all-in-one loan origination system.
- Handle HPML loans that require full escrow account management and reporting.
- Improve and automate default management, including collections, loan modifications, repayment plans, loss mitigation, bankruptcies and foreclosures.
- Improve loan management by tracking trial payment periods, deferred principal and interest and performance incentives.
Customer Self-Service - Customer Self Service has an easy to use interface which gives customers access to a host of loan servicing functionality, for one or multiple loans. It also provides investor and attorney access as needed.