Simplify and standardize the origination, processing and document preparation for lending.
Your business services program is going well—you are successfully serving small businesses in your community. Now how do you attract larger, more sophisticated business members?
These will be the most profitable relationships in the credit union, but they are also the toughest to attain. This digital guide is designed to give you expert tips and advice on the keys to advancing your business services program. It will also answer questions commonly asked by credit unions looking to take their program to the next level.
Read on for the answers to these key questions and more in this thought-provoking eBook:
- What products are needed to serve larger, more sophisticated business members?
- What skills do credit union staff need to effectively target this market segment?
- How to fuse business lending and deposit programs to offer a full service package?
- How to quantify the opportunity and set reasonable staff goals?
You might be interested in the other e-books in the series on Business Lending and Deposit Services:
- The Right Way to Start a Business Services Program
- Planning for Business Services: What to Offer and How to Go to Market
- Beyond the Basics: Expanding Your Business Services Program