Simplify and standardize the origination, processing and document preparation for lending.
Offering business services is a great way to help your credit union expand its membership, increase loan activity and generate fee income. This e-book covers important issues to consider when planning your business services program. From the business plan to the budget, there are many key considerations.
- Which products should you offer?
- How long will it take to get the program up and running?
- How do you need to handle the operations?
You might be interested in the other e-books in the series on Business Lending and Deposit Services:
- The Right Way to Start a Business Services Program
- Beyond the Basics: Expanding Your Business Services Program
- Kicking It Into Overdrive: Advancing Your Business Services Program