Simplify and standardize the origination, processing and document preparation for lending.
You’ve written your strategic business plan outlining your objectives and target market. You’ve determined which products to offer. You are comfortable with the plan—on paper. Now the real work begins. This eBook will take you through the steps to implement your business services program. It will cover these important points:
- What should the policies and procedures say?
- How will you price the products you plan to offer?
- How will all this work with your core system?
- Who will lead the efforts, and do they have the skills to cover everything needed to get the program in place and running?
- How will you train the rest of the credit union staff?
You might be interested in the other e-books in the series on Business Lending and Deposit Services:
- Planning for Business Services: What to Offer and How to Go to Market
- Beyond the Basics: Expanding Your Business Services Program
- Kicking It Into Overdrive: Advancing Your Business Services Program