David Zweifler leads communications for the Global Lending Solutions (GLS) division of D+H, and has more than 20 years of experience in content marketing. David’s career has taken him to Asia and back, and spanned equity research, journalism, and corporate communications. For the last decade, David has worked in-house in financial technology firms ranging from startups to global, publicly listed firms. When David isn’t podcasting, blogging, and talking to reporters, he enjoys cycling, reading, and being outsmarted by his three children.
You are hereResourcesOur ViewpointsCentral Bank Embraces Total Lending
Finastra recently rolled out Total Lending – a comprehensive end-to-end solution for all loan types.
To be sure, Finastra, formerly D+H, has been in the end-to-end lending game for quite a while, with a host of lending products that allowed banks and credit unions to manage all their lending in a platform that spanned from application through close and beyond.
Still, Total Lending, in that it combined the best of our products, was new in providing a simple, comprehensive solution, which has many existing customers discovering new efficiencies, creating new transparency, and filling in overlooked gaps in their lending workflows.
Steve Hughes was one such client: Steve is DecisionPro™ System Administrator for Central Bank – a 13-bank holding company located in Missouri that lends in Illinois, Oklahoma, and Kansas – which recently added Total Lending to augment an end-to-end lending process built on Finastra technology.
Our interview covered:
- How long Central Bank had an end-to-end solution, and Total Lending
- How Central Bank is using its end-to-end solution
- What type of loans the firm is handling on Total Lending
- How Total Lending changed the firm’s lending operations
- How Total Lending has added new referral channels in indirect lending
- Competitive differentiators that Total Lending provides
- Retraining (not) required for users of Total Lending
- Customization of the end-to-end lending process
Hear the complete interview here.
Having trouble playing this file? This interview is also available on SoundCloud.
Learn more about Total Lending.